Update: Internet’s fixed! Tiny update uploaded as 1.2.8a:
- Elemental Focus Stone now correctly filtered as a 10-man trinket.
- Small improvement to the backup Haste DEP thing.
Full 1.2.8 notes after the jump.
My home internet’s down at the moment and likely won’t be fixed until Tuesday at the earliest, but here is a new ZAP! version anyway.
Changes – version 1.2.8
- Added Charred Twilight Scales (normal & heroic) to the trinket list, as well as the ICC healer trinkets, Purified Lunar Dust, Talismans of Volatile Power and Figurine – Twilight Serpent because I get asked about them a fair bit.
- Trinket procs are now modelled based on chance to proc and cast frequency. The “proc every …” setting is gone.
- The trinket list can now be sorted alphabetically!!
- New tab: Suggestions. Houses the new Trinket suggester as well as the Gem suggester of yore.
- Trinket suggester has filters for raid size, difficulty and tier/patch as well as hit rating.
- Returns best two trinkets based on what’s filtered.
- Hit/no-hit is handled by specifying how much hit rating is needed/allowed. e.g. if you need 91 hit rating, Dying Curse would count all 71 of its hit rating as DEP but Maghia’s would only count 91 of its total 152 hit rating.
- Settings used for the filter will affect the main trinket list on the “Trinkets & Procs” tab, effectively filtering the sorting of that list too. This includes the hit rating filter, which affects the “DEP (hit)” column.
- Layout and descriptions of the trinket selection menu on the Main tab, as well as the Trinkets & Procs tab, have been changed slightly to hopefully make it more obvious what’s going on.
I’ll write some more about it when I have some more time to access the interwebs. Until then download links remain the same:
I won’t be able to reply to comments for the next few days, but if you do find any errors please do let me know!