I’ve uploaded RC2 of ZAP! with some minor changes:
- I’m now uploading a “legacy” version that should be more compatible with OpenOffice etc. I can’t verify that it works perfectly but it seems OK. Unfortunately it reduces all the shades-of-blue cell backgrounds to one shade, which makes it look a bit rubbish.
- Some tidy-ups on the UI front.
- Changed the layout of the Sandbox editor and added the ability for the user to define durations/cooldowns, as well as an area for writing notes and a summary of how many of each spell was cast.
- Might add a few more statistics displays to the Sandbox.
- Need to write instructions and stuff and put them up here on the ‘blog.
- The trinket-sorting macro doesn’t work in OpenOffice for the compatibility version. I probably won’t try to fix this as I’m not exactly Mr. Macros.
Huge thanks to everyone who’s tried it so far and for the feedback!
(5/11: Updated to RC3)